Locksmith Business Accounts
Timpson Locksmiths & Safe Engineeers is part of the Timpson group of companies. As a truly nationwide business, we can cater for all your locksmith and associated requirements in relation to the products outlined below 24/7 365 days a year.
Just some of the benefits of using the Timpson Locksmith service are
As well as the above features we as a business repair and replace the following items.
- Locks (all types) repaired/replaced
- Panic bars (single and double)
- Panic latches
- Digital locks
- Master key systems
- Cabinet and furniture locks
- Shutter locks and pins + key switches
- Safe repaired and supplied
- Access control systems
From our national, 24 hour, Manchester based help desk, we can provide a full traceable order system from order receipt through to invoicing. As a business we can also provide weekly job status reports which keep you fully informed of job progress.
All the above comes complete with all regulatory documentation in place such as employers and products insurance along with health and safety policies. As a business we are members of the Safe Contractor and Altius health and safety schemes. All work undertaken is done so at very competitive market rates.
We have a large number of national contracts, with some of the leading High Street brands. If you would like to know more about what we can offer your business please get in touch.
Commercial Lock Services
If you or your staff ever get locked out of your premises, lose your keys, or struggle with old, temperamental or faulty locks, Timpson Locksmiths are here to help.
Timpson Locksmiths provide a professional lock installation, opening, repair or replacement service, on an ongoing or emergency basis, nationwide, 24 hours a day.
We are also the UK’s largest key cutter and can duplicate every type of key, including Master Keys, Restricted Keys and Master Keyed Locks.
- Lockouts – Door openings, emergencies, repossessions and evictions
- Lock Fitting – All types of doors and windows, including garages, roller-shutters and fire escapes
- Repairs – Following vandalism or break-ins
- Key Duplication – Every type of key, including master keys, restricted keys and master keyed locks
- Insurance Upgrades – Upgrading to insurers standards or fire officer requirements
Business Account Enquiries
If you want to set up a National Locksmith account or a Local Locksmith account please contact us using the information below
Account Application form
Setting up an National Locksmith or Local Locksmith account with Timpson Locksmiths
If your are interested in setting up a national account with Timpson Locksmiths the first thing we would need is for you to complete an accounts application form.
To download the form please Click Here